IAN Best All Round Brain Quiz (IAN-BAR-B-Q) 2021
For the IAN BAR-B-Q 2021 there will be an online elimination round consisting of multiple choice questions and the Final round at IANCON 2020-21 at Bengaluru. This competition is for DM and DNB Neurology residents (first, second and third year) from all over india.
All teaching neurology departments from across the country will be divided into 4 zones.
- North Zone : New Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh
- South Zone : Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana
- West Zone : Chattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasthan
- East Zone : Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim, Tripura and West Bengal
Level 1: Elimination Round
This will be an online round comprising 25 multiple choice questions which can be attempted in 15 minutes only. This round will be open from 9:00 AM on Saturday, 25 Sep 2021 to 10:00 PM on Sunday, 26 Sep 2021.
REGISTRATIONS OPEN FROM 9:00 AM Saturday, 14 Aug 2021 to 10:00 PM, Sunday, 19 Sep 2021.
RULES FOR THE ONLINE ELIMINATION ROUND
- Number of MCQs: 25
- Time allotted: 15 minutes
- You can attempt the quiz anytime, while Elimination Round is open.
- Once you begin the quiz you will not be allowed to re-attempt, even if you leave it midway.
- Each correct answer will fetch you +4 points
- There will be negative score of -1 for each wrong answer
- Top 2 scorers from each zone will move to FINAL ROUND at Bengaluru
- If there is a tie in the ELIMINATION ROUND score, time taken to complete the quiz will be considered (Fastest Finger First). If there is a tie even after the timings, seniority in the DM / DNB course will be considered. If 2 tied participants have the same seniority, date of birth criteria will be considered (senior candidate will be given a higher position).
Coordinator, IAN-BAR-B-Q 2021